Or that I’ve been feeling these past two and a half weeks?
Why can’t I just get my lazy ass up and away from my TV/laptop and do something worthwhile and intellectually stimulating? Like, oh, I don’t know, hunker down with a good novel, or apply to some jobs, or some scholarships, or read the news even!
Oh well, that can wait until next week, I guess. Shit, I still have to order my textbooks! Why oh why am I so behind on life?! Alright, my new resolve: Make the next two and a half weeks the most productive weeks of my entire break. I’m going to:
- Make a cookbook, so I don’t die of starvation/excessive overspending in London.
- Finalize as much of my travel plans as I possibly can!
- Apply to ~5 jobs a week.
- Hit the library! And finish one book every 3 days. IT’S POSSIBLE!
- Watch some classic American films.
- Learn some good one-liners. Idk I’m really into one-liners these days.
- Sift through some new Urban dictionary definitions. I’m also really into learning what words the cool kids are using.
- Pack for Europe.
- Update my iPod.
- Come up with a get-rich-quick scheme.